Do you know a young person aged between 15-19 years who should be part of the Every Action Has Consequences, Lancashire Inspirational Young People’s Awards?
The work we do is inspired by our son Adam who was killed in 2009. He was an inspirational young man who made the world a better place. We want to hear about young people who are doing something special and inspirational. We know that there are some fantastic young people out there who do challenging and amazing things and don’t always get the recognition they deserve.
Nominations will take place over the next month and must be in by the 15th July 2016. A panel will shortlist the finalists in July.
This event is to be held at the Dunkenhalgh Hotel on Friday 23rd September 2016. So, have a think and let us know as we would welcome your nominations as soon as possible. Please fill in this form and nominate an amazing and inspirational young person you might know.
Dave and Pat Rogers
Our Terms and Conditions
- The closing date for nominations is Friday 15th July 2016
- Nominees must live in or attend school in Lancashire
- The Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Judges reserve the right to check information contained in the nomination.
- Judges reserve the right to re-categorise nominations if appropriate.
- Nominees for the Inspiring Young People’s Award must be aged between 15 and 19 on the 23rd September 2016
- Finalists must be available to attend the Dinner on the 23rd September 2016 at the Dunkenhalgh Hotel
- Each finalist plus one guest will receive complimentary tickets to attend the Awards Dinner.
Award winners will be announced at The Inspirational Awards Dinner.
Where: The Dunkenhalgh Hotel
When: Friday 23rd September 2016 7.00pm