Do you know a young person who has inspired you and others?
The work we do was inspired by our son Adam who was killed in July 2009. He was an inspirational young man who made the world a better place. We want to hear about young people who are doing something special and inspirational. We know that there are some fantastic young people out there who do challenging and amazing things and don’t always get the recognition they deserve.
The closing date for nominations is Monday 5th June 2017
Please fill in this form and nominate an amazing and inspirational young person you might know.
Dave and Pat Rogers
Please note our Terms and Conditions below:
- The closing date for nominations is Monday 5th June 2017
- Nominees must live in or attend School in Lancashire
- The Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Judges reserve the right to check information contained in the nomination.
- Judges reserve the right to re-categorise nominations if appropriate.
- Nominees for the Inspiring Young People’s Award must be aged between 15 and 19 on the 22nd September 2017
- Finalists must be available to attend the Dinner on the 22nd September 2017 at the Dunkenhalgh Hotel
- Each finalist plus one guest will receive complimentary tickets to attend the Awards Dinner.
- Award winners will be announced at The Inspirational Awards Dinner.
Where: The Dunkenhalgh Hotel
When: Friday 22nd September 2017 7.00pm